Today I’m presenting you all with an opportunity that shows you all how to make healthy recipe that’s simply just yummy and that too pretty easy to prepare. Now I’ve used a little cheese to add to the flavor and to keep my self from splurging too much, but then what’s a macaroni dish without cheese !! 🙂
Prep Time: 15- 20 Minutes
Bake Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: Serves 3
Macaroni 2 Cups
Cheese (your choice) 2 Cubes, 25gms each
Whole Wheat Flour 1 Tbsp
Milk 1 Cup
Honey Mustard Dressing 2 Tbsp
Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
Garlic 10 Cloves, Finely chopped
Spinach 1 Cup, Finely chopped
Black Pepper To Taste
Chilli Flakes To Taste
Salt To Taste
Oregano To Taste
Basil To Taste
- Boil water in a pan and add a few drops of Oil and salt to it, add macaroni and cook till its done. Strain with running water and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan, add garlic cloves, saute for a few seconds, add wheat flour, saute just for five seconds and add milk to it. Keep on stirring, add 1 Cheese Cube, Honey Mustard Dressing, Black Pepper, Salt, Chilli Flakes, Oregano & Basil.
- Cook the sauce till it thickens. Keep a little spinach aside for garnish and add remaining spinach to the sauce, cook for about two minutes. You can add more milk to adjust consistency according your choice.
- Turn off the flame. Grease the baking dish & mix Macaroni with sauce, Garnish with some chopped spinach & grated Cheese cube (the remaining 2ndCube) .
- Bake at 225°C for 20 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!!