Let’s make some Apple Sauce today.
We all love apples Red, Green, Golden, Kashmiri, and so many more varieties.
Today I’m gonna let you in on a treat for your taste buds and your skin as well…
3/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Deseed, Peel & Finely Chop all the apples.
- In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients well and add the apples to it.
- Cover & Cook this on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Apples will become soft, turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Transfer contents to a blender and blend till you get smooth saucy consistency.
- Store In fridge
- Enjoy delicious and slightly spiced Apple Sauce with your favorite dessert.
Find out how you can use this Apple sauce to make a DIY Natural Apple Skin Peel .